December 'Eat Out To Help Out'
Taking into account the number of requests from members and the constraints of Tier 2 COVID restrictions the club will re-open for meals from Wednesday 9th December for two weeks.
Wednesday to Saturday 6pm to 8.30pm
OG's OFFER 25% OFF FOOD - EAT OUT TO HELP OUT
Pre booked tables only: No walk in
Tel: 07710 683114
- Last food orders must be made by 7.30pm
- Only members of the household may sit together
- You must have a substantial meal
- Alcohol can only be served ancillary to the meal
- Members must conform to COVID rules including wearing a face coverings when not at their table
- Arrangements after those two weeks are dependent on members support and any change in COVID restrictions
We have introduced the following measures to help keep everyone safe:
- Plastic curtain screens at the bar front are being fitted and advisory signage and floor markings will be introduced
- Employees will be provided with additional protective equipment including non-medical grade face guards
- All employees will be asked to confirm that they are fit and able to work at the start of every shift
- Hand sanitisers for members use.
We will return with amended working practices for our staff, and this will support social distancing for our staff and customers.